Wednesday, September 9, 2009

the amy challenge: day 4




::Day 4::



Skirts make it so easy to look feminine, but I must say that this girl loves her jeans! I especially like to make them look a little more feminine with a pretty top, or rolling them up a little bit like seen here. Layering is not missing in this outfit! I got this green long-sleeved shirt on sale at old navy, the purple top is a hand-me-down from my sister, and I found these jeans marked really low at Ross. :) All this is paired with some costume jewelry, which I barrowed from my mother, and brown sandles with olive jewels on them.

Keep shining!

signature

4 comments:

Beth said...

I love the rolled jeans! :) Your hair looks great too by the way. :) Did you curl it and then use hairspray?

Elena said...

I love what you are doing! You look so lovely and it has made me think about my clothes this week! I haven't posted anything but I have been making new outfits from my closet. Thank you for the inspiration; I think of you each morning :)

Sarah said...

Great idea! I love the pictures! I'll post some of my outfits from this week on my blog too. I've been going crazy looking at vintage-look blogs and shopping for jewelry but yesterday I decided to hold off purchasing and try the Amy Challenge... thank you Abigail. :)

Jennifer Porter said...

Cute! I love jeans too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin